Price: only 119 Euros per person!
In our small-group tour
Private tours for all group sizes available
After personal pick-up at the Marseilles port, we will drive to the town of Arles – capital of the Camargue, (wet land), and famous for Vincent Van Gogh making this his home. Along with its Roman Amphitheatre and charming narrow streets, it makes a very attractive site to visit anytime of year. Our tour will continue with a drive to Saint Remy de Provence where you will admire and understand why Vincent Van Gogh fell in love with this place. We will then depart to visit Les Baux de Provence to enjoy medieval atmosphere in one of the nicest perched villages in France! . Afterards, we will bring you back to port with plenty of time for departure. This is the best shore excursion from the port of Marseilles – we know you will love it!
On our small-group excursions you can expect:
* Personal pick-up from the port
* Personal drop-off at the port at the end of the tour
* Comfortable and air-conditioned vehicles
* An intimate experience with an English speaking driver
* Air-conditioned mini-vans for easy access to sites and minimal walking
* High quality, accommodating, and personal service
To find out about availability for your specific dates, please use the form below.
Contact Us Now – No Payment Needed